Hi Everyone!
We shared with the kids at Cerritos Baptist today and passed out prayer wheels to our supporters at CBC. We need all the prayers we can get! So thanks for praying for us! Amanda, Bethany and Kyle Shimoda led our sharing with the kids. They did a great job! Our kids are getting to know quite a bit about Swaziland with 3 teams having gone and Pastor Solomon and Grace coming last year.
I am trying to improve my knitting skills so I will be able to teach the kids knitting. I also need to practice my crocheting too! I am excited and worried too. About health and safety of us and of the kids at home alone, kids leaving for the Philippines mission trip and Tim going back to Miami before we return. Health of Sam and Gary. Gary had 2 bouts of dizziness just today and two other incidences in the last 5-6 months. Hopefully everything will be fine.
OK, this is enough for now to check if this works!
Valerie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment