Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Life is all Wrapped in His Love






Sanibonani from Swaziland!!
It's Saturday night and I can finally share with you about giving the quilts to the children and teachers at New Life International School!!! I've been trying to post to the blog but we've been coming back to our rooms so late and I've been too tired!! So sorry for the delay!!

We arrived at New Life on Thursday morning with a great big huge welcome!! The little ones were outside and came running to the car and gave big hugs to us all as we got out of the car!!! Their faces were so happy to see us!!! It's been amazing to see the children all week long and because so many of them (50) live at school, we were able to spend more time with them!! We've been able to pull some toys and balls out of the stuff that was sent in the container and the kids are having a blast!!!

Back to the quilts . . . I don't know how to explain it!! I keep rewriting what I've written! I think the pictures will speak for me!! Sorry . . . God's love was everywhere I looked that day and I'm so grateful that He used me to help spread His love through the quilts to these children!! Thanks for reading!! With a blessed heart, Penny

No comments: